Kurukshetra University Assignments 2015

Written By - Drishty

Kurukshetra University Assignments 2015 - You can find here Assignments of Kurukshetra University BA, B.Ed, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, MBA for academic session 2015-16 online.

Steps: How to Find online Assignments of Kurukshetra University (KUK), Rohtak

1:- Log on to the official website www.kuk.ac.in.

2:- Follow the link of “Quick Links” and click on 'Distance Education' >> 'Assignments'.

3:- In Pdf format Assignments will be show on your screen.

4:- Print-copy or Download in your computer.

List of Updated Assignments for Examination 2015

Assignment - I -  B.ED - I Year (2 Year) Assignment - I - M.Sc. (P) Geography
Assignment - I - B.A. I (Public Administration) Assignment - I - B.Ed - II Year (2 Year)
Assignment - I - B.A. - I  (Economics) Assignment - I - B.A. - I (English)
Assignment - I - B.A. - I (Environment Science)  Assignment - I - B.A. - I (Sanskrit)
Assignment - I - B.A. - II - Political Science Assignment - I - B.A. - I (English Poetry)
Assignment - I - M.A. - I (Mass Communication/ PGDJMC)
Rest of assignments will update soon....


Blog, Updated at: 10:33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Kurukshetra University B.Com 2nd Sem Result May 2016

Kurukshetra University B.Com 2nd Sem Result May 2016  - You can find & check here result of Kurukshetra University Bachelor of Commerce ...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.